Discover Our Award-Winning Family-Friendly Pub in Hornsea, East Yorkshire
Bring the whole family along to Wrygarth Inn and sample our delicious, traditional pub food. Choose whatever you fancy from our menu and enjoy a home-cooked dish in comfortable, welcoming surroundings.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly pub in Hornsea, East Yorkshire, look no further than Wrygarth Inn. Built in 1860, our pub offers an enjoyable, pet-friendly atmosphere for eating out with the family. Catering to all dietary requirements, our chefs cook all of our exceptional meals on site, from burgers and steaks to gluten-free and vegan options. With a relaxed, traditional environment inside and a crazy golf course outside, there’s truly something for everyone to enjoy at our award-winning pub.
With more than 40 years of experience in the industry, we have worked with some fantastic venues in the local area and throughout the UK, including:
- Turnberry Hotel
- Longueville Manor Hotel and Restaurant in Jersey
- The Wordsworth Hotel in Grasmere
- The Docklands in London
Furthermore, Wrygarth Inn are proud members of:
- The East Yorkshire Local Food Network
- Federation of Small Businesses
We take pride in our various charitable efforts, including:
- Sponsored Sky Dive, to Raise Funds for a New Defibrillator in Wrygarth
- Sponsored Wing Walk, in Aid of Marie Curie and Castlehill Volunteer
- £20,000 worth of food to homeless charities from Grimsby to Scarborough
- Macmillan coffee mornings, amongst other things.